16 February 2010

Got my hairs cut

In case anyone missed it... A few weeks ago, Amanda chopped off 7 inches of my hair...

I think the intent of this picture is pretty obvious - before and after...
While she did a FANTASTIC job - "Why do people even go to school for this? I can DO this!" I heard her say - I came to realize that it was cut to be exactly in that awkward stage of hair. If I was in America I would have kept it, no questions asked because it was totally cute. However, I currently live in Africa where your hair needs to be long enough to pull back off your neck or it needs to be short enough that it isn't even on your neck. This haircut fell squarely on my neck and was a built in heater. As if it's not hot enough, now my hair was working against me.

Anne Clair decided that this week was her big, life changing week - and I tagged along! Several of us made our way to Antoinette's to get our hair cut after our "teacher fun day" on Monday.

Ben went first.
David Beckham was the objective... How'd he do???

Anne Clair went second. This transformation was a drastic one and there was no shortage of shocked faces from Anne Clair as allllllll the hair came off! She told us that never in her life has she had such short hair.

See how long her hair was?!
Meg went third.

Short haired Meg has returned! Nice face, dude...
And I went last! This makes for a total of about 10 inches cut off my hair in the last month. Whoa. That's about a year and a half of my life... gone! hahaha

Amanda was there with us, too but she opted out of the hair cutting extravaganza.

We look gooooooooood :-)

1 comment:

Tonia said...

It looks Much better. I always liked your hair better short, and I'm sure it's much cooler on you there.