01 February 2010

Fun stuff

Today as 7th period was about to begin, a student came down the stairs to where I was standing...

student - "Miss Lyle, have you seen Mrs. Willingham?"

me - "She's in the other building. What's the matter?"

student - "Ummm, well, [another student] is locked in her room."

me - ".....what?"

student - "Yeah, he was changing in the bathroom in there after lunch and Mrs. Willingham left and locked her door and [another student] is still inside!"

me - bust out laughing "Let me go get her keys!"

A few minutes later the student was freed amidst uproarious applause! One of the funniest things that's happened here at school.


I'm also learning to play guitar! Well, sort of. I can play four chords! Which means I can play the song "Never Let Go." I just need to learn the strumming now. My fingers hurt...

Back to work :-)

1 comment:

Mariah S said...

ooooh, guitar, fun! Is Meg teaching you?