07 October 2008

Not a real update

Just something quick for now.

I put up some new pictures! The big top one is from dinner at the restaurant Monsoon on Saturday night, which is a sushi place. I wasn't sure how I felt about sushi but I am now - pro-sushi. It was really good! And the bread they gave us beforehand was awesome. The other new pictures are from Pram Pram on Sunday, which is a church service by the ocean for young kids. It was fun because my housemates and I were in charge of teaching and we taught the story about David and Saul - the point was to teach the kids about making good choices.

Anyway, just wanted to put up some new pictures! A real update is coming soon :-)

Oh and here's another picture...this is how close we were to the ocean!

No comments: