I have a little bedside dresser next to my bed. The other day, I went to pick up a movie off of it and someTHING sprinted across the table so quickly I didn't know what it was. Two options: 1. it was a cockroach (did I mention I killed one of those BY MYSELF last week?), 2. it was a gecko. I convinced myself it was a gecko because those things are SO fast. My assumption w
So, here's a picture...
He's really probably only about 2.5 inches long. Just a little guy.
Anyway, that's Jeeves - the gecko who lives in my room.
This weekend is our fall break! That means we get/got a whole day and a half off of school. Not much but I'm thankful for any break! Today I was going to go to the pool but it's been raining most of the morning and it's still pretty cloudy. We'll see if it clears up but the best sun here is between 10:30ish - 12:30ish, I think. It's 8am now so it's still got some time to clear up! Tomorrow I'm planning on pooling as well so it better not rain tomorrow! I should have gone to the pool yesterday because it was beautiful outside but instead I cleaned EVERYTHING. There were ants in my bed - yuck. So I washed my sheets and did laundry and then proceeded to bleach my floors and the entire bathroom. Then, I bug bombed my room and bathroom. It smelled like a pretty gross combination of bug spray and bleach for a little while but at least it's clean! And semi-bug free.
Thanks for the t-shirt, Mom. It's fits great :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment